Haven't had sex in 8 months. Do you think this is a long time?

Anonymous
I haven't even kissed anyone in 8 months. I mean a big part of me likes not having sex because I feel like during these times is when I really focus on bettering myself - mind, body and soul.

But I miss being touched haha. Sex is fun. I've never had a boyfriend. The First time I Had sex I didn't have sex again until 4 years after. Then when I had sex the second time I didn't for another year after that. Then After that year passed I had sex again and for a couple months with that guy. But NEVER again will I have sex with a guy without establishing a relationship first. I guess it took me 3 times to learn that. :(

But to be fair, the first and second times were really bad. It hurt so much and I didn't enjoy those times at all. So I tried a third time and it finally didn't hurt and was a lot of fun so I get it now.. but still 8 months ago and I keep thinking about him all the time still because I'm always horny.

I'm 24 by the way.
6
2