Husband jealous of me fucking more people in our open marriage?

Anonymous
So I have been together with my husband for 7 years. Our sex life has always been our weakness. I have always been very active before him and I want it a lot and hard and wild. He is the opposite. He hasn't been active before me, doesn't want it that often (at least not after our first year) and isn't so skilled that he can really give it to me. The last years have been terrible when it came to sex. I did everything I could, asked him what I could do to make it better for him and did it with all the enthousiasm I could show. I even acted like he was giving me the time of my life but he didn't buy it. He never felt like it, went flat constantly (and he is already smaller than average) and once it was up, he came in a minute. He then honestly admitted that it could be that he has to be turned on again by other people, which I understand. So he suggested to try an open relationship, since we're great on every other level (we really do love each other). I was happy he did.

The past year my sexlife has gone from zero to the best I could immagine. It's casual sex but it works really well for me. I've had quite some different partners this year, but my husband zero. Now recently I ran into an old school buddy who looked great, we had coffee and afterwards sex. Apparently he is a colleague of my husband, which he didn't say even though he knew who my husband was. Also me and my husband decided not to mention we have an open relationship cause it's really difficult, so the people we have sex with think we cheat but we (normally) don't do it with people close to us. Now this one guy bragged at work about fucking my husbands wife (with every kinky detail). So now my husband is jealous since I get fucked any time I want and he can't find anyone. I said that's normal since I'm a 28 yo girl, and I'm still willing to let him do me anytime he wants and I'm sorry I let his colleague do it but I didn't know. A one sided open marriage is a no go. So how do we handle this best?
20
9