Do you believe that we will be tortured in hell for our sins? Do you believe in god? where are the evidences?

Anonymous
I was very religious at a time, and then i found that there is no clear evident for the presence of god, yes all the stories and all the fights and beliefs, but i couldnt ever find something that is capabale of convincing a thinkg wondering person. I have also seen all the misfortunate sad incidents that happen to people , and wonder why god didn't interfer?, and my question was."is it fair for us to be badly/curely punished for something that we have never seen an evident of its exsitence in our lives? " .. i was very religious and then i saw people from other religions that certainly dont follow any of my religion's comands or my god's , so accordingly they are considered sinners, but still they are very happy and enjoying much more, since they are not following all the rules that porhibites many of free life's pleasures. so it made me wonder, am i the only one who will go to heaven since i have prevented myself from enjoying life like them? are they the ones who are going to be punished? , am i still going to be punished for the other small rules that i didn't follow like "lying, watching porn,,, rather than the big ones like : staying virgin, not drinking... etc that i have always followed. I just wonder if others really believe that we will be badly punishef for all the rules that we have broken or not.. i also wish someone can convince me that there is a real god ,, and tell me that it is fair that we follow him, and obey all the rules, although we have never met him,, and never will, and never heard of someone who did... i am not against god, in fact , i am looking for the truth
12
3