Girls, Ladies, is semen a turn on?

godfatherfan
So there is no way to really understand what turns the opposite sex on. Or maybe a better statement would by why something turns the opposite sex on. I mean the penis and testicles are not pleasent things to look at. But I can't think of anything better on earth then a vagina.
But I get that giving your partner pleasure, even if it is only a one night stand, is desireable and exciting on it's own. So I can understand that from a woman's standpoint, making a guy cum can be a turn on. And a woman knows that when a guy cums, she is going to get a present wheather she wants it or not. At least there is no ambiguity for women like there is for guys. We have no way to know if a woman truly had an orgasm. But women have physical evidence.
So is semen a turn on? It doesn't matter if you don't like a guy to cum in your mouth, or if you hate swallowing. I don't care if it is just giving a guy a hand job to watch the semen shoot out of the tip of his cock. in the end, if you have his load on you or in your hand, does the substance turn you on? or only that you made him shoot it out of his body? I hope I am getting my question across...
+1 y
maybe a little bit of an explanation. I know it is hard to believe a guy is really interested in the answer. Unfortunately more women think guys just ask questions as a way to get off. But I am looking for more then just "I like it" or "yea it's cool"...
Girls, Ladies, is semen a turn on?
14