When is Hot Sex too Soon: Can it Kill the Chase?

Anonymous
Want to know guys opinion on this in general.

Met a guy online and it was great. Loads in common and easy conversation. Three weeks of lots of messaging then we met. On the second date all the bars closed so I invited him back to mine where we had some drinks 'til late. He came onto me and we slept together. We were into each other and it was pretty hot. Had a great time ;D

He dropped off messaging so much the next couple of days. Understandable after an intense night though - but I want to try a relationship with this guy. Not sure how to play it.

Want to know guys opinion on timings and sex.

Does it matter? Do you think it makes girls seem 'easy' when it's soon and it kills the chase? Or do guys ever feel weird about it after. Do guys ever feel like they have slept with a girl 'too soon'. Or do guys ever feel like they don't know how to 'play it after'.

For me this is pretty soon to sleep with someone - but it was super hot so I just went with it. Don't know if I made an error here.
8
0