How long should I wait before having sex with someone I want to be in a long term relationship with?

tsarinaofhearts
I'm not the type of person who rushes into having sex at the beginning of the relationship. (There's nothing wrong with that, it's just not me.) I'm the type of person who wants to have (casual) conversation about what would happen if I accidentally got pregnant, what kind of birth control we'd use, possibly talk about STD testing, and just generally where we see the relationship going. At what point in a relationship is it a reasonable amount of time to start having these conversations? I don't want to wait like a year since the first date before having sex with someone I'm serious about but 2 months since the first date seems way too early and I don't know... generally about relationships (not with a specific person) I feel pressured to "put out" before then. :/ I know every relationship is different and "it should feel comfortable to talk about these things," is probably part of the answer but can you give me a ballpark time in months? What's "average" for this situation?
3
2