How'd you react when you caught your parents having sex?

Anonymous
Weird question, I know. But I guess I wanted to share my experience.

So it was my third year of college. My parents were dropping me off since I attended school out of state. We arrived in town late, and immediately checked into our room.

I don't think my parents really believed me when I would always mention that I'm a light sleeper, but I am. A simple cough will wake me up.

Any way, I woke up to my parents literally doing the damn thing. I was actually very irritated and pissed. Not only was my sleep disturbed but I was mentally disturbed/digusted. Alongside my dad saying in the freaking loudest attempt at a whisper "Yuh gotta da weh yuh gotta do.." (Insert Jamaican accent)

So I discreetly grabbed my phone. Set my alarm and BOOM a minute later it went off. (also my ringtone is a Japanese pop song, so just imagine the horror) Talk about mood killer, and my way back to sleep!

14
5