Girls, is precum an issue for you when sucking cock?

godfatherfan
So I guess this is mostly for women that don't want a guy to cum in their mouth. Is precum an issue for you? Can you tell when your sucking it out of his cock? I must happen if your putting any suction on it at all. Can you tell when it happens?
For those that swallow, does it taste as bad as I assume cum must taste?
When I am with a woman that won't let me cum in her mouth, I will hold my cock and then when she is going up I squeeze my cock and follow her lips up.. this way I know she is getting something in her mouth. none of them have ever complained although they would if I had blown a full load into their mouth (sadly). I am huge on oral sex. I really don't understand what the issue is for women. If women shot something out their pussy, and that was the way it always has been so it was normal for guys to do it, with as much as i love eating pussy I would so be swallowing... as it is i love when a woman orgasms and there is a flood of juices comeing down.. I just dig in more... mmmm. mmmm good.
12