Should I dry hump my boyfriend?

Anonymous
I am 19 and he is 17. I am religious and don't believe in sex before marriage, however I am a little morally gray. My Mum is also a Christian yet had me and my brother before she got married. I am not sure I want to do that though, but I suppose a bit of sexual experience would be good as I feel I would be upset if I never got married and never experienced anything sexual with anyone, or if I got married to someone who had sexual experiences in the past whereas I had none. I don't think it's a good idea to go around doing sexual stuff with just anyone but I am talking about my boyfriend who I really like and care about, he says he loves me and I think I love him too, we have been together since October 24th and were best friends for months before that so I think it would be okay to do something a bit sexual, or maybe after a few more months I dunno. I am not sure about proper sex before marriage due to my religion and think I would be uncertain about it even if I wasn't religious, plus he is underage. I wonder if it would be okay to dry hump.

He was asking me questions a few weeks ago like did I ever wonder what sex was like and it got to me admitting to masturbating. One the ways I told him was that I lie on my bed fully clothed and rub against it. Last night he asked if I still did that and why didn't I try it on him, he made it clear I could say no though.

What do you think, would it be alright to do? And if so then how would I go about it? Like just rub against him or do I need to do something else to turn him on?

Thank!
Should I dry hump my boyfriend?
7
5