Why do must guys think all girls are the same? Why do most girls/guys these days like to sleep around with a lot of people?

Anonymous
This sounds weird coming from a 20 year old.. Because this days all people just want to have sex and they don't see other things in life.. I know that's important too but I honestly prefer concentrating in my career and become someone rather than dealing with horny teens... Most of the time they go straight to the point and when idek them they start talking to me REALLY dirty and obviously I'm not into teens so I just ignore them.. I was raised as a classy person and that's probably why I watch my mouth and don't talk like they talk to me.. I'm not trying to sound like a grandma but I prefer a guy who would care for more things about me too rather than just my body... There are many people that for a moment of sex they risk/ruin their lives.. Do you think it is worth it? Just Sleeping around that actually taking your time to know each other and prevent many bad things that can happen to you? Just saying... I know many people would offend me because of my way to think about all of these.
2
2