Yesterday I missed a chance and didn't approach a really hot stranger. Was that a mistake? Also, where is the best spot to pick up hipsters in NYC?

YummyLady
This NEVER happens! I ALWAYS approach guys I like and 99.99% of the time it is a success. I don't mind being rejected at all when it happens. BUT...

Yesterday I was at Union Square and I saw a SUPER-HOT hipster-ish guy standing there alone. He was tall, with PERFECT face: high cheekbones, sharp jawline. He was blond (just like I want 'em ;) ) and he had a man bun 💣 and a little stubble. I was like DAYYYMN!

In normal circumstances I would approach guys, as I always did, but lately, G@G bit me in the ass and dragged my confidence a little. Here is why: I always thought that guys ADORED when girls approach them. It is less work for them, plus they show that they are ALREADY interested, plus it's an ego boost, plus confident women are by far the sexiest. Judging by many answers here, guys wouldn't want a girl approaching them. Some time ago I had a poll asking if guys would go out with me/have sex with me if I asked them out just by randomly approaching them on the street. Honestly, I thought that 90% + would say YASS. It turned out it was half-half...

DOES THIS REALLY SHOW the reality, or are people only eing mean and ealous? Vast maority of girls complain how there are NO guys who want a relationship, since ALl of them, it seems, want only sex. I am askig you: "Where are the guys who only want sex! I NEED them!" I was really discouraged by the poll.

In other words, do you think that, had I approached the guy, he would've said: "Yes", or not. What do you think is the BEST way to approach a guy like that? (PLEASE WRITE IT DOWN. How do I let him now that I want fun, only. Maybe he would be repelled if he thought I want a relationship. AND... Where are some other spots to pick up hot hipsters in NYC? (I have a thing for them :D.) Do hipster guys like girls who dress hipster-ish or sexy?
Any guy would be happy to be approached by you. Almost all of them would say yes, and so would've that guy.
Guys don't like being approached. Almost all of them would say no, and so would've that guy.
GirlGuy
34
13