I'm 17 and a girl a senior in high school am I a slut for thinking and doing this?

Anonymous
okay am I a slut? Or another word close to it? So the thing is I got my first boyfriend in January of this year and it only lasted a month but in that month we had sex and I gave him 1 bj We broke up and now it's Few months later and I have close guy friends and I told one of them I would give him a bj and he said okay it hasn't happend yet. But a weekend we went to one of their houses and my friend he fingered me in the pool the one I offered the bj too and my other guy friend started talking to me and we got together another day and I have him a bj and the guy who fingered me I'm thinking about giving him a bj am I a slut? Truthfully please answer by the way I only offered a bj because I really like the guys more than friends. I've only have two bjs but the second one was out of a relationship and so may the third one be too.
20
12