This guy & I met a week ago and I think he likes me toooo much? I don't want to hurt him but I don't know how to prevent that?

Reggaemybai
This guy lives in my dorm building; we are 21.
we met last Monday and our personalities just click. We get along very very we However, I also just ended something with my sexual bud a few weeks ago. Long story, but the past few months have been very heartbreaking.

But he and I met, and he's really into me. He texts me all day, which is okay, but he wants to see me 24/7. Like he will suggest bringing me coffee, tea, breakfast; if I want to come over to his room or he come to mine multiple times throughout the day. He bought me flowers and another small plant last Friday. He drew me a picture & wants to put it up on my wall. He "forgets" things in my room and uses it to come back later. He has already told me he can't believe never having met me, asked if I believed in fate, said he's crazy for me, wants me "sooo bad," had a crush on me for a while but never had the courage to say hi, that I'm "perfect," and he doesn't plan on leaving.
We have only made out, he has fingered me, taken my bra off. I told him I won't be having sex anytime soon (I learned my lesson from the last dude) and he apologized, said its not what he's after, sorry for moving fast, etc. We cuddle together almost every day and it leads to making out. He once muttered he wanted to "f--- me so bad."

it just seems a little fast doesn't it? I'm just apprehensive because I know a lot of guys desire me sexually since I'm, well, visually attractive, and I never know their true intentions as they feed me their empty words.
4
1