My boyfriend doesn't like eating P***y. He said it hurts his jaw and his tongue. Is that an excuse or do guys actually think that?

Greeneyes20
He said he doesn't like eating out pussy, he never has liked it. I'm very clean down there i make sure of it. He said I don't smell or anything like that. He just doesn't like it. He said to me tonight that he basically does it because I like it. Kinda of made me upset because if I'm in a relationship with someone and im going to marry them, I would want the sex and oral to be great for both parts. I love sucking his dick, i even swallow. I understand that a relationship isn't all about sex, but damn. I have needs. When he does go down on me I feel rushed and I basically get frustrated and tell him to stop because it upsets me that I take my time to please him, I even lick his fucking balls and I get nothing. I guess my question is, is that normal for guys to do what my boyfriend does to me or?
Am I selfish, and over reacting? I'm sad because of it.
+1 y
he's 26 and im 20 by the way.
+1 y
by the way, when I suck his dick my neck, back, jaw, mouth, everything hurts but I still do it and sometimes I do it for 40 minutes to an hour. So the whole jaw and tongue hurts "thing" to me it sounds like anew excuse.
37
10