Can I get 2 different guys to sleep with every week, or not? PLEASE help me and let's settle this once and for all. THANK YOU?

JuicyCat04
I have posted this question earlier and like 99% said yes, but then I saw this video and I was SO discouraged:

How to get laid by 2 different guys a week preferable hot, without having to do the stupid dating/get to now each other thing?

If I see a hot/cute guy I won't ask him: "Hey, do you wanna have sex with me?" I would be like: "Hi! How are you? My name is *{*}*}*. Nice to meet you. I really like that shirt, bla bla bla. I know this may sound out of the blue, but I thought you are cute and maybe you can give me your number and we can have some fun together." Or like: " What are your plans for today?" And if he says "not much", I can invite him for some drinks/coffee at that moment.

So one date or two dates and sex is ok, but that is the longest I have the time to wait. Do you think that THIS kind of approaching (which is my favorite), TINDER and one night stands (clubs on Friday or saturday) will get me 2 different guys a week?

I have heard all over the place how women can have sex whenever they want, especially if they are into one night stands, because guys like easy sex. But whenever I watch a video or read articles it seems like women get rejected a lot.

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO APPROACH A HOT STRANGER ON THE STREET AND TELL ME, DO YOU THINK I CAN GET 2 DIFFERENT GUYS TO SLEEP WITH EVERY WEEK? Help me!
Yes, you can get 2 different guys to sleep with you every week! You are so hot, who wouldn't want you?
No, you can't get 2 different guys to sleep with you every week. Even though you are hot, guys don't like one night stands.
GirlGuy
30
10