I wish my boyfriend would react more when he finishes. How to bring it up?

Anonymous
Okay this might sound weird but I really get off on the idea of my boyfriend not only coming inside me, but making it pretty obvious when he does. I can feel it imediately afterwards but I always feel a little unsatisfied. During sex he groans and breathes hard and says stuff like "oh fuck" every once in a while but when he comes he doesn't groan or make a noise or gesture that would lead me to believe he's really experiencing the great feeling that is an orgasm. It's funny because I hear from friends that their boyfriends are mostly quiet and when they finish is when they actual make noise, but with my boyfriend it's the opposite.

Obviously I don't want him to moan like a female pornstar but just a little indication that he's coming would be nice. Is there anyway to bring this up? I don't want him to fake anything but if there's a chance he's holding back because he's afraid of what I think, maybe saying something will change it?

Would you guys be weirded out if your girl brought this up?
11
5