Why do all sex positions feel the same for me?

Anonymous
I've kind of accepted now (like a lot of women) that I can only reach orgasm through clitoral stimulation.

My boyfriend always makes sure when we have sex that I come many times through foreplay etc. and I still really like penetrative sex because of the closeness I get with my boyfriend and I get turned on watching him.

However, a lot of my friends who don't come through penetration say that they still like the physical sensation (they just don't climax.) For me, however, I just don't get that. My bf's penis size is average and we've tried most positions- all variations of missionary, spooning, doggy, cowgirl... but they all just feel the same to me- limited physical sensation.

Does anyone else experience this and if so, what do you suggest to improve?

NB. I still REALLY enjoy sex, don't think that. We have great foreplay and I come more times than he does. Penetrative sex is great to be close with my partner. However, I'm sure that if I had sex with someone I had no feelings for and just focused on physical sensation, it would suck.

3
4