How to overcome dislike of casual sex?

Anonymous
I've been single for a while, and while I've been active online and in the world trying to find someone, I haven't had much success.

I'm still trying to find a boyfriend. But I'm getting increasingly sexually frustrated. So I'm considering having a fling or something to relieve that frustration. Haven't even asked anyone or gone looking for it yet. Just curious at this point.

I really like relationships and it's hard for me to have sex outside of a relationship. But I'm having a hard time finding a partner. And there's no guarantee when I do find a boyfriend that he will even want to have sex with me. You think that would be easy, but it's actually hard.

I've had a couple bf's who would never have sex with me. Obviously things didn't work out. I think I have a decent libido. I'm not requiring sex everyday, but a few times a week would be nice. I've never had anyone complain of my sexual ability before either, so I'm not sure the reason why I get rejected.

I've tried sex toys, but they are not really working. I find myself left unsatisfied. I need human touch.

So how do I get over my dislike of casual sex? I have no problem with the idea, but I just prefer relationships. However, I really do need some sexual release.
How to overcome dislike of casual sex?
9
0