How to heal wounds in vagina?

Anonymous
I'm friends with benefits with my ex. We didn't fight, it was a very calm breakup, we're still friends.

Once a week we hang and fuck. Couple weeks back we hadn't fucked for two weeks and after having sex I got little wounds in my vagina. It was cause of the rubbing, I wasn't really wet and we had rough sex. The wounds hurt but healed within the week. This Sunday we had sex again. I was really wet so that wasn't a problem. We did fuck hard and rough though. And twice. But there wasn't any problem at all, the wounds were healed again, there was more than enough wetness and no pain. The day after I felt sore and now 3 days later I've got them wounds again but this time so much worse. It hurts so fucking much, espescially when wetness or pee comes against them. I can't fucking stand it. I mostly don't mind pain and I've got a high tolerance but this shit is hell. What is my move here?
How to heal wounds in vagina?
14
10