This guy I hooked up with hasn't texted me in three days since we hooked up, even though we both want to hook up again. Should I text him?

Anonymous
This guy, he was in two of my classes and we see each other at a party and hit off really well. We end up making out and almost having sex, but we don't. Anyways he has my number and we hook up the following evening. It was great. He said that having sex with me was amazing and I felt the same. And was telling me all the things we would do next time. Now I want to hook up with him again. But he hasn't texted me for three days, and I didn't text him either because I don't want to seem desperate. We even made some small talk in class yesterday. But he still hasn't texted me. This is what I want to text him:

"So I have a question. Was I just a one time hit and run you had no intentions on hooking up with again? I mean, I actually like you, sexually and as a person, but I feel like for you it might have been just the ladder and you think I'm just some easy slut. My friend told me things about you, like how you're known to fuck girls and chuck 'em but I don't really like to listen to what other people say about other people because I like to see for myself how people are. Maybe I did seem easy, but you know, I don't hook up with just anyone. In fact I rarely hook up with men in general unless I'm really attracted to them and that doesn't happen often. And you know, it's okay if you don't want to kick it with me again, if a one time thing was all you wanted, that's fine, you just should have told me up front, and not act like you were intending to hit it off with me again. "
1
2