Girls, do you let your boyfriend cum on your face? guys, does your girlfriend let you come on her face?

Anonymous
when i've watched porn, not much, but when there was a video that a guy cum on a girl's face i found it degrading and disgusting and didn't want to click on it at all. But now that im in a relationship, my first serious relationship, and my guy asked if he could cum on my face, and ok i was like "ok.." but he didn't do it in the end. I feel comfortable with him, so i don't feel degraded or disgusted by it.. but from another person's point of view... would it be degrading? i guess im very much in love and maybe i can't see that. He respects me and he's wonderful. But this thing is new and i think i may like it, I don't know why
37
18