Why can't I reach orgasm during penetration?

Anonymous
I'm 27 and I never reached an orgasm during penetration. I had 8 sexual partners so far and it was the same with every single one of them. I also can't orgasm using dildo when masturbating. The only parts of my vagina that gets aroused are my vaginal lips and clitoris, so I enjoy only when it's licked or rubbed. It's like I am totally numb deep in there. And I tried so many things, it just doesn't work. It's not that it hurts or it's unpleasent, just a numb feeling. I always have to rub my clit during penetration to be able to have some enjoyment. I asked my gyno about this but they all say it's in my head. So, does anyone have a clue how to fix this?
+1 y
Stop saying that this is normal. It's NOT normal. And it's not fair. This issue has been going on for ages and it's completely ignored because people label it as "normal". It should be treated as a REAL issue. Just the fact that some women CAN orgasm from just penetration tells us that we should ALL be able to do it. Do you know how frustrating it is to always have to stimulate our clit in order to enjoy sex? And it doesn't even work all the time.
11
6