How to dry hump my boyfriend and turn him on?

Anonymous
I have spoke about this in a similar MyTake where I have explained why I just want to dry hump and nothing more atm anyway and do not feel like repeating myself so please forgive me for that.

He is 17 and I am 19. I could be wrong but I am pretty sure he has had sexual experiences in the past whereas I have not though have had the oppurtunity. I admitted to him that I masturbate by (fully clothed) lying on my bed and rubbing against it. He asked why didn't I try doing that on him although made it clear I could say no.

I am actually seriously considering doing it but don't want to be bad at it and want to turn him on.

Any tips on how I could do this?

He thinks if we do I should get on top him since I am smaller. What I am thinking so far is I will lie on top him with my arms behind his neck like I do when we're led down hugging only this time I will rub my crotch against his. Is this how you dry hump and will this way of doing it alone turn him on or do I need to do something more?

Another thing that concerns me is that I sometimes get wet for no apparent reason or over something small (excuse the pun) so tend to wear a pad a lot of the time although try to wear the thinner ones when I visit him so it's not too noticeable if he pulls me on his lap.

I am just wondering if he will feel the pad if I dry hump him and ask about it or if it will not be as pleasurable for him if I wear it. If I don't wear it on the other hand I know I will probably get wet doing that and don't want it to seep through onto him as that would embarrass me and I also don't want my family noticing my trousers are wet when I come home as that would also be very uncomfortable.

The other thing is I hold my breathe when I masturbate, dunno why but I don't want him to think me weird for that if I do it while we're dry humping too. Another thing is how do I know when to stop rubbing against him and what do I do/say afterwards?
1
1