Hey girls, how would you feel if a guy truly thought you were the most beautiful girl in the world?

Anonymous
I'm 23 and there's this girl and were dating but taking it slow. Even though I really like her personality, I honeslty think she is the most attractive woman in the world, I guess she just has the right combination of things I find attractive in a perfect package. Now when I'm with her I complement her, but I play it cool. I just call her pretty, beautiful etc.

But I feel it would be too much to tell her that I literally find the most attractive in the world. A part of me think by doing that I will end up giving her all the power in the relationship. Even though she finds me attractive she stills find other people more attractive then me like Chris Hemsworth or Chris Evans. Even the hottest celeberties I can think of doesn't attract me to the hardcore that she does. The day i met her I was so suprised that I could find anybody that attractive.

I mean she sorta looks like the youtuber Anna Akana but like with curly hair, tan skin, latina looking.

Also I feel like its a chiche for a guy to tell the girl he likes that he finds her to be the most beautiful girl in the world, but I thought this even before I liked her as a person, the day I met her I thought she was the most beautiful. I just felt strong attraction for her the moment I saw her. I'm not talking about love at first sight.

And if I were to be completely honest, I have never even lusted after a person so hard in my life. I used to be in a 3 year a while back with a women I was in love with but I still watched porn and found other girls more attractive then my girlfriend at the time.

With this girl whenever I try to look at porn I keep thinking about her and stuff.

Is telling this girl I find her the most beautiful in the world giving her too much power, will I come off as weird or obseesed if I truly feel this way and I can't help it.

Girls how would you feel if a guy you liked honestly thought this way about you?

What if a guy you din't like felt this way about you?
8
3