People who had sex before marriage, do you think you were better off having sex before marriage, instead of waiting until marriage?

Anonymous
I had sex before marriage, I originally wanted to wait, i think its a way better decision
I had sex before marriage , i originally wanted to wait, its a better decison
I had sex before marriage, i originally wanted to wait until marriage, if i could redo it, id want to choose to wait until marriage for it
Vote C
I had sex before marriage, if i was a young virgin again, but somehow knew exactly what i was missing, i wouldn't want to wait until i was married
Vote D
I had sex before marriage, if i was a young virgin again, but somehow still knew exactly what i was missing, i would choose to wait until i was married
Vote E
I waited until i was married and if i could choose again, id have sex before marriage
Vote F
I waited until i was married and would do it again, or im a virgin
Vote G
GirlGuy
15
17