Virgin girl asking a guy to be her hookup buddy?

laughlivelife
My class TA is a hottie I've had a crush on since day 1. I started noticing him watching me &other female students said they suspect he liked me. Surprisingly, he asked if I had a boyfriend, &asked me out on a date. I said yes when he wanted my #. He texted &later that night called me which lasted over 3 hours into the middle of the night. Later on, he asked to come over to my place but I said no Ill come to yours (wrong of me?) We talked &he last had a girlfriend 4 wks ago. He made more moves on me &we made out. It was SO intense, I got scared &said I never did anything before. Basically I told him im a virgin &mentioned my boyfriendless history. He said even tho he thinks im really sexy, we dont need to do anything I dont want. I believed him& since it was only the 1st time I've seen him, I didn't want sex. He stayed himself like before I had ever gone over his place& removed the girlfriend status from FB. Once I texted him & received no reply for a week. I waited it out until id see him in class and asked if we were cool bc he ignored my text. He said he wasn't looking for anything serious. Funny thing is neither was I, but dont think he believes me. Now its miraculous if we say hi while in class. Despite everything, I loved that night with him bc I didn't feel taken advantaged of. Did my inexperience drive him away? Or could it be he's back with his Gf? I was thinking of going up to him again &bringing up if he's interested in being hookup buddies. He's older so he probably doesn't want to waste time "teaching" me anything, but then again he is a TA lol. I want to try this with him as long as he's single. I dont care to text/call everyday the way it was, but if I do shoot a text, even as a friends with benefits, I dont want to worry about getting an answer bc I find it rude. he's already proven he may do tht. Wondering does it seem hed be interested since he's the one who approached me. Is this desperate; would i embarrass myself?
Virgin girl asking a guy to be her hookup buddy?
Add Opinion