What do guys get out of fingering?

Anonymous
I understand the feeling of wanting the person you care about to feel good. Thinking about giving that person pleasure is so satisfying that I wouldn't even care if I got off at all. But here's the thing, what do guys get out of getting a girl off, or more specifically fingering, without really receiving pleasure themselves, when they don't care? I made the mistake of trusting someone that I should have realized didn't care about me.. We were supposed to just be best friends now, because he said he didn't feel comfortable dating anyone at the moment, even though he was "attracted to me and really cared". And I was going to respect his feelings, and stick around because I really cared about him... But he started dating some girl long distance... Even then, I tried to put my feelings aside and remain good friends with him... But the other night, he started making out with me on the couch.. I assumed that meant we were going to try dating again, and he had broken up with that girl.. He took me into the bedroom and seemed completely focused on getting me off as many times as possible.. This was my first encounter with anyone... He didn't encourage me to touch him, and I wasn't really given any chance to do so (even though I wanted to), because he was continually focused on getting me off.. When we were interupted (at a friend's house), we got dressed and he drove me home.. He even got me off in the car again, and when I asked about him, he just kissed my forehead, and said it wasn't a big deal.. Even though I knew he had had a massive hard on for the better part of an hour. The next day I found out he was still dating that girl, and he planned to continue dating her. After the conversation we had, I think it's safe to say he's using both of us, and doesn't care at all.. So there's the question.. What exactly did he get out of fingering me and getting me off, without having any expectation of sex. Or even wanting me to get him off apparently? He absolutely had the opport
+1 y
Didn't realize I got cut off on that last sentence. I meant to say he obviously had the opportunity to get off.. Which is another reason why I don't understand what he got out of all this...
What do guys get out of fingering?
8
2