How to get over a guy that used me for sex?

Anonymous
How do i get over someone that clearly used me for sex? He made everything so believeable. Took me out on dates, introduced to me friends, asked me to go to his hometown with him etc and I even spent the night at his house without sex involved. I was there for him when his motorcycle got stolen and when he didn't have a car. After we started having sex a lot his attitude and the way he treated me started to change. He stopped calling.. Texted every blue moon when he wanted sex, stopped walking me to my car when I leave his apartment and start giving me forehead kisses when i left instead of lip kisses. I cry literally everyday trying to forget about him. Then my friend showed me that he has 4 different dating site accounts that he's activley on. I just don't get what i did wrong :( i feel so bad because he made it seem as though i was the only girl he was seeing and sleeping with that we started to have sex without condoms. Which is why i feel so attacthed to him smh i just want to forget about him
How to get over a guy that used me for sex?
Add Opinion