Girlfriend wants to MARRY me, but doesn't keep me sexually satisfied?

themanwithaplan6666
Been with my girl for 6 months, she wants to marry me. I have never been closer to someone in a romantic relationship. However, I have some frustrations and doubts.

At the beginning I would go down on her all the time, I loved it. However, she rarely did the same for me. I asked her why several different times, and she said she "just doesn't like it" and that she's too lazy. She will always do it the day after I get upset, and then nothing. She said I have to ASK for handjobs and blowjobs, she never just gives them out of her own will. I'll ask her for a handjob, and she will say "I guess" in a "do I have to" kind of way.

It has gotten to a point where I have had to withdraw a lot of my acts of kindness - driving her places, doing favours, etc. I put A LOT into the relationship, but she barely puts anything in and won't give me head. The main problem to me is that I told her this is something that would make me happy, and I've been patient, but it's just not hapenning. I'm not really willing to give up blowjobs for the rest of my life... what do I do?

10
12