Do women feel like all men just want what is between their legs and does it annoy you or do you just accept it as being a female?

Anonymous
Lets face it, men just want that sweet sweet gold in between your legs. Some men suceed and others find it very difficult. It is why some men go crazy when they can't get any or virgin men go crazy for never having experienced it. It can have a profound effect on a man's life for getting any or not getting any. It is why they pester and try as hard as they can just to get in your pants and don't really care who you are. It is natural.

I just wonder how it feels to be a woman and to have an anatomy where every guy is just dying to insert their penis into? Does it effect your everyday life like going to the shops and the stares you might get from guys and perverts? Can it get annoying having guys pester you for it?

Do you feel like you have to have your wits about you all the time?

When you finally give it to a guy do you feel like the guy who is ploughing you is the luckiest guy ever to be inside you? Do you feel special for having a vagina and that all these guys want it?

Updates:
+1 y
I just want to hear it from a woman's perspective as trying to get what is in between your legs seems like a huge part of being a man. At times i feel like i don't care who the girl is aslong as i get to get close to her vagina and get some. Every girl i see i just look at their crotch... even when they are talking to me. It is like the ultimate experience is in between your legs and no wonder why guys go crazy for it
Do women feel like all men just want what is between their legs and does it annoy you or do you just accept it as being a female?
Add Opinion