Guys, Is it a turn off if a girl is shy about sex? I really like this guy but I think he's a virgin and I'm shy?

Anonymous
I'm really attracted to a guy who is 30 and relatively inexperienced with women, but I don't really know to what extent. He's a bit shy and awkward. We sext a lot and we are going to be seeing eachother in person for the first time in a long time soon (we don't live that close), so obviously the thought of kissing, sex etc comes to mind when I think of meeting up. I'm not inexperienced sexually but I get this feeling that he is, and might even be a virgin. I don't want to ask if he is because it might seem insulting. I'm just worried that he would be expecting me to take charge, because he knows that I'm not a virgin... And I'm a bit shy at first. Would it be a turn off if I was shy about it too? And how would I know if he wanted me to "make a move" since he is really shy?
4