Why is he fucking ugly girls?

Lady7
I've been messing around with this guy. Few weeks ago he sent me a picture of a girl he had sex with and she was.. Not very attractive. I thought he was a kind of person who has a very high standard, like as in he would only fuck girls who are at least slightly above average.

Recently, he sent me another picture of this other girl he fucked and oh boy was I surprised. She was a lot uglier than the first girl he showed me.

i asked him if he always fuck ugly Asians (he's white, im asian) and he said that usually the girls are much cuter. I was like okay, until he sent me a picture of his ex girlfriend. Who didn't look like how I expect his ex's would look. she's not ugly but i wouldn't say she's pretty either.

This makes me feel kinda disgusted by him. I mean the sex was amazing but the thought of him just fucking girls he sees first is just ew. I do that too, i fuck around, but i dont just do it with some ugly ass dudes. Like he at least have to be slightly above average.

Should i tell him that i hat I feel disgusted by the girls he did?

p. s: we're not in a relationship, we're just fbw
Tell him
Dont tell him
Other
Vote C
Answers
Vote D
GirlGuy
Why is he fucking ugly girls?
19
11