My mom just found out I watch porn.. and I'm a girl. What do I do?

anon_chick
I came home from a nice day hanging with my friend when my mom told me she had gone into my computer (note my computer has a password which I just changed again today because I fear for my safety and privect) and searched my history up to find some hardcore porn that I watch. She now berates me for watching porn and is making me feel horrible inside. She is acting like all I think about is sex.

What makes this matter worse is that my parents will find anything to put me down and now that they know I watch porn, they think that they hit the jackpot. What should I do. I like watching porn and can't masturbate without watching it. I don't even watch it often (maybe once a week) and still my mom says it like im some whore for watching it. What do I do. I am 17 turning 18 in 4 months..
+1 y
Hi guys! My mother seems to have calmed down and said it's fine. However, she is dumbfounded on why I even watch it. Everything is fine and I think your comments are hilarious. We are all good.
55
17