Guy with aspergers/autism. How to avoid sex?

Anonymous
I'm 20 years old guy from Sweden. I have been diagnosed with aspergers syndrom since my teens. It is for those who don't know high functioning autism. This basically means that my intelligence is not affected by it but I'm still extremely incompetent when it comes to social interactions. I have never had a girlfriend before... which means I also never had sex. I'm going to go on my first date ever soon with hopefully my first girlfriend. Or I dont know if its a date but I will be alone with her at her home. I know she has had boyfriends before and probably sex. I don't wanna have sex with her because I'm very shy and I don't feel comfortable with it. Also I wouldn't wanna do it so early (preferably very late in a relationship). I realise that saying "I don't wanna have sex with you" is probably a very rude way of saying it. I don't want her to feel undesired or that I'm in any way not in love with her. Please help me with what I should do or say if I notice it is going sexual. She knows of my diagnose and knows a lot about it.
Guy with aspergers/autism. How to avoid sex?
Add Opinion