My boyfriend doesn't initiate sex very often and we barely have sex, will this change?

levishjean
I'm a 21 year old girl in a relationship with a 36 years old man. We have been together for 3 months and its great apart from the lack of sex. He was my first sexual partner. He is the kindest, nicest man however suffers from performance aniexty and our sex drives differ. I always initiate things, and he turns me down. I would like sex at least once a day, but he said it's normal to have sex 4 times a month. Which I think is very low. Without that level of intimacy I feel like he is just my friend. Also, as a side note, I am an attractive women, and he tells me I'm the most beautiful girlfriend he has ever had. But he rejects me every night. I at least expected the beginning of the relationship to be intense with lots of sex, but I feel like it's more of a chore for him and I feel so undesirable. I know many guys that would love to be with my sexually but I waited for someone like him, and its not going well. It's breaking us apart. Please help!!!
4
1