Should I hook up with this random guy?

Anonymous
Okay, so a few days ago I discovered that I was molested as a child and a week in a half ago my boyfriend broke up with me and even started flirting with another girl in front of me. Even after he said he loved me and he's all of a sudden extremely rude, even though he use to be a gentlemen. I need to have control of my situation. I'm tired of people tricking me and making me feel hurt. So there's this random guy who wants to have sex with me who I recently met online. We're both teenagers so I doubt he's dangerous (both 17). But do you guys think this is a good idea? Is it a bad way to cope with my problems? Or is it fine?
+1 y
Okay, so my mind was obviously already set because yesterday, I had sex with a stranger who I met online and you know what? I have come to find that I hate sex and that I have before I came up with this idea. Obviously, I just hate myself. But, thanks for all of the advice guys!
Should I hook up with this random guy?
12
4