Would you have sex with someone who happens to be your 3-4 cousin?

Anonymous
I feel so damn weird now. anyways this past Saturday my cousin had his house warming party and he invitited a bunch of people. a lot of them were his coworkers and past friends from high school but like around three of them were far distant family member of ours who grew up really far from us so I never recalled or recognized them as you know actual "cousins," they happen to be either third or fourth cousin of ours as I believe they were the daughters of our parents cousin.

anyways the night when by and every one got drunk. we were dancing in the living room and I was getting down with one of them. at first I didn't recognized them until the whole situation got beyond hot and she decided to escort me to the basement. just when we were about to make out I realize who she was and I was like "whoa, aren't we related?"

anyways I dont think I need to explain what happen next but just know that I rejected her offer. but oh well would you do the same if you were in my situation or would you just past?
I'll past, blood is blood no matter how distant we are as cousin
Go along with it, no big deal
GirlGuy
12
12