What should I do this girl was smiling at my boner. Please read the details really carefully?

Anonymous
On the school bus this girl that i like was sitting behind me and i made myself get a boner which is what i always do you when im behind her but this time i was infront of her i knew she would see it. she noticed it and suddenly started quietly laughing with her friend and gave me a little piece/slice of something from the bus seat and started shaking my chair i pretended like this wasn't happening because i didn't know what to do/ say or how to react please tell me how i should have reacted. My boner went down a couple of minutes after that and the girl that i like and her friend just started talking about other things instead of whispering about my boner. Also I have her on facebook so what should i message her regarding this situation also its non uniform day tommorow so im planning to wear some tracksuit pants so she can see my bulge even better what should i do if she starts flirting again when she sees my bulge and finally how can i make this develop into me and her becoming boyfriend and girlfriend. Thank you I will really appreciate if you answer all my questions above and give me some advice it will really help me. Thank you
2
2