Girls, I have this fantasy or desire to know what it's like to get fucked. Should I tell my GF?

Anonymous
I have this big fantasy to learn what it's like being on the receiving end of sex. To be fucked, to be the more passive party while someone else is performing. This could be with my girlfriend using a strap on or even with a guy doing it.

As big of a desire this is, I find it very difficult to bring it up to my girlfriend, not so much that she would say no, but more that she would be shocked and see me in a different way or I guess as less of a man from that moment on.

I'm not even 100% sure I would like it. I could love it or it could be not all I thought it would be and maybe I'd never want to do it again but once I put this out there, there is no going back.

I also would not cheat so I'd only do it with her participation either with a strap on or with a guy and she could watch or agree to it.

I have played with toys before and it was OK but I really want to have someone else "driving" and just go with it. That's part of the desire for me.

So, am I overreacting, do you think it would be no big deal or this huge game changer? She's not a prude with sex but she's not a person who has had tons of differnet experiences either. We are both pretty middle of the road.

Would really LOVE to hear from you if you are Asian as well, with a traditional Asian family but have lived in America for awhile. My girlfriend is the same.

But would love to hear a variety of feedback as well.
3