My boyfriend feels asleep when I give him blowjobs everytime. Why?

Anonymous
He is 27 and i don't know how he can fall asleep... i get mad cuz he is the one who wants the sex then falls asleep! This made me think I wasn't doing it properly but he's always asking me for bj and says it feels so good and I do everything nice and just the waay he likes... ok I get it but I still feel very pissed. I know sometimes he feels very tired and sleepy when he comes home after work (he works from 4 pm to midnight) so he just goes right to bed to sleep and at 4-5 am he wakes me up for sex. So I try to make everything nice and expect him to also please me but ten minutes after he's sleeping again! And when we do it in the afternoon or at any other hour of the day, it's also the same. Except in the shower. I now learned that the only way to have sex without he feel asleep it's by having sex in the shower.
I think it's normal to be pissed, maybe i'm wrong, but i think it's sh***y on his part?
6
3