Guys - Masturbation, porn and relationships?

bbch25
So this is just a general question.
A few topics I've read regarding men going soft during the act, has a reply from guys saying "maybe he masturbates too much". So one question is - if guys know this can occur/affect your performance with your girlfriend, why do it so much? Or do you do it as much?

Secondly, I know watching porn is pretty standard for guys, but when you get a girlfriend, like getting off by yourself, do you cut back because you no longer really need it?

I'm just trying to understand.
I'm mainly talking about guys with girlfriends, and a girlfriend who is interested in sex. For example, we have it in the morning and when he gets back from work, even twice in the evening, when I stay over, so not like he's not getting anything.

I don't know whether he does or doesn't do these things, that's his business. Just quite curious as to guys habits regarding porn and masturbation when they get into relationships. (This obviously doesn't include watching porn with your girlfriend as a form of foreplay or whatever).
17
1