Home and self defence is even more important with what happened in Belgium as well as?

Anonymous
Home and self defence is even more important with what happened in Belgium as well as......?

.. as well as other terrorist attacks over the last few years, the Obama administration arming Mexican drug cartels on both sides of the border, as well the rise in mass shootings by mentally unwell people taking dangerous psychotropic pharmaceutical anti depressants not to mention the rise of criminality, the potential for rape and the mass influx of potential terrorists leaving the Middle East. How important is self and home defence to you?

Very. Thats why I own a gun
Important. But I willing to let police do their job and hopefully they csn get to me on time
Moderate. Thats why I keep a baseball bat under my bef
Vote C
Not very. I dont care about my or my families well being
Vote D
GirlGuy
4
7