Why is it that MOST guy's don't even take care of their feet and always look ugly, one of the more popular erogenous zones for both men and women?

Anonymous
Usually any girl you'll see you can tell that she takes really good care of her feet. She cleans her feet, has nice clean toenails, the actual toes itself are shaped really good, feet are sometimes moisturized, soft etc. But a lot of guy's feet are dry, toes look weird, etc. But the very few guy's out there who do have very nice feet (rarely) aren't appreciated and for some girl's say that their feet are still ugly. This can play both sides as some guy's feet do look nicer (sexier) than some girl's feet and some girl's are jealous for that. Foot fetish or not why can't guy's care for their feet more so that women aren't so grossed out by male feet, and wouldn't mind paying more attention to that high erogenous zone which is feet?

I picked a photo from one of my female friends who loves her feet (lol) and a pic from a guy who takes pics of his feet here on GAG. From what I've already said in my opinion, I think he's one of the very few guy's who actually takes really good care of his feet and you can see that the toes are nicely shaped, toe nails trimmed evenly and feet are moisturized. I think his toes looks better than her toes. But this is just my personal opinion.

2
8