Do you make noises during sex?

Anonymous
Do you make noises during sex?
When I was younger, I had many inhibitions to overcome. One of those inhibitions was that I never talked during sex and I never made any noises. I convinced myself that doing those things would be stupid, fake, and my partner would probably laugh at me. Of course, I was wrong.

When I got a partner who was uninhibited, she was talking naughty and moaning and demanding that I do things to her that I could never discuss with my mother. :) It got me really turned on! Then, she asked me why I never talked or made any noise. She was wondering if perhaps she was not pleasing me. (No, she pleased me greatly!) She suggested that I relax a bit, trust her and let down my guard, and make a few noises just to see how it felt.

The next time we were amorous, I let out a few grunts and moans and I was amazed! It didn't feel fake but it actually made my orgasm feel stronger. So, I got a bit nore adventurous and tried more moaning and grunting like an animal and it made sex even better. Then, I started talking during sex. "Take me in your mouth!" "I want to cum inside you." "You feel so tight!" My partner started getting more aroused and our sexual union became even stronger.

In later years, I had other partners who did not make any noise during sex and I always encouraged them to relax a bit, trust me and let down their guard, and make a few noises just to see how it felt. Some did but some women just could not break through that barrier.

Do you make noise during sex? Moan? Grunt? Whimper? Talk? Scream? Do you feel that it makes your orgasms stronger? Does it get your partner more aroused? If you don't make noise during sex, why not? What's holding you back?
I don't make noise because it seems too fake. . . like bad porn.
I don't make noise because I am afraid someone else will hear me.
I don't make noise because I am afraid my partner will laugh at me.
Vote C
I have tried being vocal during sex but it never did anything for me.
Vote D
I talk naughty during sex BUT I don't moan, grunt, whimper, scream, etc.
Vote E
I moan, grunt, whimper, scream, etc. during sex BUT I don't talk naughty.
Vote F
I talk naughty during sex AND I moan, grunt, whimper, scream, etc.
Vote G
GirlGuy
Do you make noises during sex?
13
4