Do guys find larger breasts more attractive?

JessieLeigj
I've got a boob question, even though I'm sure you're tired of them?
So I've got 34B, maybe just barely 32C breasts, and I've just always felt that they are on the small side and not as attractive as larger breasts would be. I'm 19, 5'6", and about 130lbs. I've always been a bit self conscious about my breasts size, considering how many large breasts are flaunted about on a daily basis. I've always assumed guys preferred larger breasts to smaller one. My boyfriend has never really remarked on their size, but the one time I mentioned how small they were he said "I'm not complaining". That's all well, but his ex has huge a** boobs. Like massive. I can't help but wonder if he wishes my breasts were a bit bigger because he knows what it's like to have more to play with? I've got a good sized handful (well they fill my hand) and what I'm guessing are equally nice sized nipples. My breasts look good, they're a nice shape and all... But would it be better if they were bigger? Would my boyfriend be more appreciative of they were? Would he have more fun playing with my breasts if they were large? My over all question with all of this rambling, are larger breasts considered more attractive than their smaller counterparts? Do guys find larger breasts more attractive?
Do guys find larger breasts more attractive?
Add Opinion