My father got horny and teasing mom violently, what I should do?

Anonymous
My father was a Truck driver, two years ago he left job and started his business near home, since he was a Truck briver so he lived mostly out and since begining he used not to like mom and even me, but he took care of all the needs, also he was much intested in other girls and women, so he had many times stiff disputes and arguments with mom, and i saw mom yelling on him and in anger sometimes he would hit her too, now since he has started his own business of shop of automobile, he got attarcted to a neigbour women, and probably having sex with her, when mom came to know about she started yelling and shouting on him but he went aggresive and violent, but now for some months he has got changed and became very lusty, and in other way he has started taking revenge from mom, now he often time in late evening he pull her in his room, he makes her sit on her lap while he watch tv, some days ago when i heard screaming of mom, and i peek inside and saw he got her topless sitting on his lap and he was grabbing and crushing her boobs brutally, she was sobbing and crying and was asking him to stop but he was not listening, after a long time she came out the room, and now this sort of thing is happening almost evey day, what i suppose to do?
4
9