Did this this TSA guy at the airport violate my privacy? Should I say something to someone who works there?

Anonymous
I flew out of town for an overnight work confrence and got back this morning. All that I brought with me was a small overnight bad that I carried on the plane. When I went through the bag check the TSA guy asked to look in my bag after it went through the scanner. He brought me to a side room where he opened my bag up and started looking through it and another TSA guy was standing there with us.

He began taking stuff out of my bag including my bra and panties and when he got to the bottom of the bag he saw that I had a sex toy in there. He picked it up and looked at it like he didn't know what it was, It was obviosly a dildo and I dont know why he had to pick it up to see that.

I was pretty embarrassed when he did that and the other guy in the room saw as well. Was this completly necessary for them to do this? I feel like you should have to pick up my bra, panties, and dildo to see I am not a terrorist, or someone looking to cause harm. Do you think they went to far?
29
6