Girls, do you get horny when talking about sex and when making sex innuendos with your crush?

looneymalooney
I usually make sex innuendos to my crush from time to time. When it starts, it goes on for like 20 mins or so. Yesterday we were chatting and I ended up asking her about her porn habits. She said she usually does not talk about that kind of stuff, but feels differently with me.
Then as we had some work to do, I texted her saying I want to go in the conference room, just me and her. She asked me if I will also pull the shades, so nobody can see us... + Some other such exchanges...

I got kind of aroused myself to be honest, my dick got a bit hard... So I am wondering if this kind of talks arouse you girls as well, do you get wet, what happens, what do you feel?
1