I regret losing my virginity?

Anonymous
I lost my virginity the other day. I didn't regret it at the time, but now I do. I don't regret losing it to my fiancé, but I regret losing it before marriage. We had been planning on waiting, making it romantic, and all of that. It didn't bother me much at first but now I does and I feel sick thinking about it. I don't wanna have any more sex till we're married but I also wanna jump right back on him. We're getting married next January and I don't know what to do. I just feel soo... I don't know. I also feel like a hypocrite. I always planned on telling my future children to wait, as my mom did me and how I planned on waiting. I would never expect my future children to wait, but I'd like them to. And I wanted to and wished I had. I feel like a bad future mother, especially with all the judgmental people out their who think teens should just run rampant with sex. This is stressing me out and I'm not even a parent. Everything is stressing me out. I'm just really stressed right now.
I'm also prepared for the people who are going to tell me I'm stupid for having wanted to wait and wanting my future kids. to wait.
I regret losing my virginity?
21
11