A left spot of my pelvis hurts me during doggy style? I want that to go away so I can enjoy it. Any tips?

meme62693
My boyfriend is 8 inches and he takes his time but it's always the same spot that hurts no I do not have any medical/vaginal issues, it just hurts the same spot but other than that one little spot, doggystyle feels great I just wish that little spot in my pelvis didn't hurt but that spot never hurts during missionary position. Any tips on how me & my boyfriend can position ourselves during the doggystyle position so it doesn't make my pelvis feel weird.
+1 y
I think it's my pelvic muscle or something definitely not the vagina because I like the position a lot it would be great if that pelvic area didn't hurt like a poking feeling in the same spot each time we try it
+1 y
Any variations of doggystyle would be great
0
1